VISITATION POLICIES AND PROCEDURES
INGLESIDE ALF HOME
- Visitors shall schedule appointments for visits.
- Visitation/s are allowed for at least 2 hours daily in essential caregivers, in addition to other visitations.
- Residents are allowed to designate a visitor who may be a family member, friend, guardian or other relation as an essential caregiver.
- Visitation time is from 09:00 am to 9:00pm everyday. It may change on occasions, please confirm with the facility for holiday hours.
- In-person visitation is allowed in all of the following circumstances, unless the resident object
1. End of life situations.
2. Resident, who was living with a family, prior to being admitted, is struggling with the change in environment.
3. Resident is making a major medical decision.
4. Resident is experiencing emotional distress or grieving a loss of a family member or friend.
5.Resident needing encouragement for nutritional support, which was previously provided by a family member or caregiver.
6. Resident showing change in behavior, acutely.
- Ingleside ALF Home does not require a vaccine as a condition to visitation and consensual physical contact are allowed between resident and their loved ones.
- Ingleside ALF Home will continue with visitor screenings, temperature checks and symptoms/exposure screening questions, to continue to protect our residents and staff.
- Ingleside ALF Home will provide healthcare professionals entrance to the facility to provide medical services, as requested. Additionally, residents are allowed to leave the facility to access health care services in the community.
CONTACT- ERA MCGILL, MS (ADMIN) TEL:904-686-0102 OR EMAIL: JAXALFADM@GMAIL.COM
VISITATION INFECTION CONTROL AND EDUCATION POLICIES
- Ingleside ALF Home will ensure visit spaces are cleaned and disinfected between visitors and contain hand washing or sanitation station.
- Visitation log for signing in and out, will continue.
- Ingleside ALF Home can suspend in-person visitation of a specific visitor, if they have violated any policies or procedures.